How do I request a university classroom?
Posted: September 6, 2017 at 2:32 pm, Last Updated: February 12, 2020 at 9:56 am
Specific university classrooms cannot be requested. You may only request a type of classroom.
- Select Event Form from the top of the page in 25live.
- In the Event Locations section of the form, type classrooms in the Search Locations text box.
- From the list, select the appropriate type and campus location of classroom (i.e. CLASSROOM (FAIRFAX): TECHNOLOGY).
- In the Comments section, indicate any building or room preference.
For course-related events, you must also fill out the following sections:
- In the Categories section, select “Course-Related Event”
- In the Event Attributes section, indicate the specific course(s) and CRN in the appropriate section.
**All required sections must be filled out before the event can be saved and processed. **
Once a classroom has been assigned, you will receive an email confirmation with the specific location.
Write to Samantha Price at email@example.com