What is the university’s food policy?

Posted: June 20, 2017 at 9:46 am, Last Updated: September 6, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Food served at events must be prepared by a licensed and insured caterer. Approved caterers, including the university’s caterer, are listed at http://approvedcatering.gmu.edu/approvedcaterers.html. If your caterer is not on the approved list, follow the instructions to have them approved.

Write to Rachel Kranz at rkranz@gmu.edu