25live Pro is here!
Pro is the new version of 25live. You do not have to take any action to use it. Pro offers a new look, updated features and a new and more user friendly event request form!
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
25Live is the university-wide event and academic scheduling system and is available at 25live.gmu.edu. All space for events on campus must be requested through University Events. Any event that does not follow the necessary scheduling procedures is subject to cancellation or other penalties.
If you have questions about 25Live, email email@example.com.
**If you need to cancel your event please contact your scheduler.**
If 25Live is running slow please clear your Internet browser cache.
In order to gain access to 25Live, you must request a new user account and attend a training session:
- Faculty or Staff: Request a 25Live account by completing the 25Live New User Request Form.
- Students: If you have not taken the mandatory RSO training please email RSO@gmu.edu to sign up for the next available class. PLEASE NOTE: You must be in a registered student organization to request a 25Live account. Please contact Student Involvement for more information.
Requests for event space at the Arlington or Science and Technology (Prince William) campus can also be made through 25Live. For more details on their scheduling policy, please click the links below:
- We strive to respond to all internal requests within 3 to 5 business days. More time is sometimes necessary to process large and/or complex requests.
- We are making every effort to get to each request as quickly as possible, however, requests made less than 5 business days prior to the requested event date may not receive a response from our office.
- Once a scheduler has processed your request, he/she will confirm the event via e-mail.
- If the space or time you’ve requested is not available, a scheduler will contact you to discuss alternatives. It is recommended that you include alternative space and times in case your first choice is not available.
- DO NOT proceed with the planning or advertising for your event until you receive written notification that a space has been assigned to you.
- If you are partnering with an external organization, your event qualifies for the Sponsored Rate. Please fill out the Sponsorship Request Form and return it to Lesley Irminger.
- Inclement weather policy