**If you need to cancel your event please contact your scheduler.**
We are pleased to announce that requests for events spaces on Arlington and Fairfax can now be submitted through 25Live (25live.gmu.edu), Mason’s centralized scheduling system.
To gain access to 25Live, faculty and staff must request a new user account and attend a training session. More information can be found at scheduling.gmu.edu/25live. For any additional questions, please email email@example.com.
To schedule space: https://25live.gmu.edu
NOTICE! Version 24 is now in effect, please go to scheduling.gmu.edu/25live for updated training materials.
If 25Live is running slow please clear your Internet browser cache.
This page is intended for the use of scheduling events on the Fairfax/Arlington campus. For the Prince William Campus, please contact 3-8334.
All space for events on campus must be requested through Events Management. Any event that does not follow the necessary scheduling procedures is subject to cancellation or other penalties.
Requests to schedule at the Prince William Campus
- We strive to respond to all internal requests within 3 to 5 business days. More time is sometimes necessary to process large and/or complex requests.
- We are making every effort to get to each request as quickly as possible, however, requests made less than 5 business days prior to the requested event date may not receive a response from our office.
- Once a scheduler has processed your request, he/she will confirm the event via e-mail.
- If the space or time you’ve requested is not available, a scheduler will contact you to discuss alternatives. It is recommended that you include alternative space and times in case your first choice is not available.
- DO NOT proceed with the planning or advertising for your event until you receive written notification that a space has been assigned to you.
- Inclement weather policy