Important Announcement regarding events on campus
Events cancelled through August 8th
The university has decided to extend the cancellation of all events through August 8th. The situation will be reevaluated in June and the University will share more details about how this affects future events going forward.
Commencement postponed indefinitely
Commencement and degree celebrations have been postponed indefinitely. The hope is to either reschedule at a later date, and/or to find a creative way to celebrate students online.
To reschedule or edit a current reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please CLICK HERE
25live Pro is here!
Pro is the new version of 25live. You do not have to take any action to use it. Pro offers a new look, updated features and a new and more user friendly event request form!
For any questions, please email email@example.com.
25Live is the university-wide event and academic scheduling system and is available at 25live.gmu.edu. All space for events on campus must be requested through University Events. Any event that does not follow the necessary scheduling procedures is subject to cancellation or other penalties.
If you have questions about 25Live, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**If you need to cancel your event please contact your scheduler.**
If 25Live is running slow please clear your Internet browser cache.
For Faculty or staff: In order to gain access to 25Live, you must request a new user account. Training is available in person and online if needed. Training is not required.
- Request a 25Live account by completing the 25Live New User Request Form.
For Students in a registered student organization (RSO):
- If you have not taken the mandatory RSO training please email RSO@gmu.edu for help to gain access. PLEASE NOTE: Student Involvement requests the RSO Accounts to be activated. Please contact their office for help. RSO@gmu.edu
Requests for event space at the Arlington or Science and Technology (Prince William) campus can also be made through 25Live. For more details on their scheduling policy, please click the links below:
- We strive to respond to all internal requests within 3 to 5 business days. More time is sometimes necessary to process large and/or complex requests.
- We are making every effort to get to each request as quickly as possible, however, requests made less than 5 business days prior to the requested event date may not receive a response from our office.
- Once a scheduler has processed your request, he/she will confirm the event via e-mail.
- If the space or time you’ve requested is not available, a scheduler will contact you to discuss alternatives. It is recommended that you include alternative space and times in case your first choice is not available.
- DO NOT proceed with the planning or advertising for your event until you receive written notification that a space has been assigned to you.
- If you are partnering with an external organization, your event qualifies for the Sponsored Rate. Please fill out the Sponsorship Request Form and return it to Lesley Irminger.
- Inclement weather policy