Where do I go if I have special audiovisual requirements?

Posted: June 20, 2017 at 9:46 am, Last Updated: September 6, 2017 at 2:29 pm

Some locations have audiovisual equipment as part of a standard set up. When equipment is not standard, you will be referred the appropriate office for portable equipment. In some cases it is necessary to hire a technician to work with special equipment. Also, there may be a charge to use or rent equipment. Speak with your event manager about specific requirements. Keep in mind that equipment and personnel are NOT normally available on a last minute basic.

Write to Rachel Kranz at rkranz@gmu.edu