Professional Coordination Services
We are pleased to offer a number of service to ensure all departments on campus have successful events. Clients will only be charged direct expenses to use our services.
Let us help with:
- Budget preparation
- Meeting space scheduling and set up
- Hotel room block arrangements
- Food and beverage selection and coordination
- A/V coordination
- Shuttle transportation
- Equipment rental
- Coordination of printing/reproduction of call-for-Papers, brochures, and/or conference proceedings
- Sign coordination
In addition to logistical support we can:
- Process registrations
- Manage registration database
- Provide check-in list
- Provide participant list
- Create nametags
University Events is one of a few “touchnet” trained departments on campus. We can help you set up your payment processing and guide you through the processes of accepting funds at George Mason University!
There is a fee to use our online registration system, however we encourage you to give us a call to discuss your specific needs – costs can be customized.
- $25 per person registered
- If you choose to pass on the online registration fees to the registrant you will be charged a $10 processing fee per person registered to cover the back end costs of using the system.
We are able to customize our services to meet your needs. Please speak with a conference managers for more information. Office of University Events Phone # 703-993-2853